Season 5 Who will be the main death of Alias ?

Who will be the main death of Alias ?

• Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irina (again ?)

• Vaughn (again ?)

• Sloane (at last !)

• Nadia

• SpyBaby ?

• Sydney !

• NO ! Anyone but Sydney !

• Total voters
Well, it loos like majority of us agree, that main death should be Sloane. I think that he's one of the greatest characters in the serie. I think that he shouldn't die, but i voted for him, because i think that this obsession will lead him into doom.

THink Jack will have to sacrifice himself to save Sydney, I sure hope not, but I just have this bad feeling. I just hope that the writers will make it as happy of an ending as possible and not mess up a great show.

I've posted somewhere on this page that someone quoted from the magazine or script, where it has been written that Jack will die. And i think that it will be something like that. Sloane will probably get kidnapped by Rambaldi if he will travel in time :P.

Before I watched the finale, I most definitely ruled out Sydney. There was no way that the creators could kill Sydney off. I expected that Sloane would be killed, because he's been the antagonist through most of the episodes. Through some way, Jack would sacrifice his life to protect Sydney or her child, although, I did not expect his sacrifice to be in the form it came in, which, I must admit was very pleasing.

Nadia, Irina and Vaughn did not come to mind, when thinking about the deaths. Nadia had already died. The creators would need to have at least one happy ending, and without Vaughn and Sydney, that would not be able to happen. Irina, I thought she would succeed with whatever she was trying to do.

However, the -main- death would have to be Sloane.

Back