Worst O.C Couple

Which of these couples causes you to say "Ick!"?

• Marissa&Ryan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Theresa&Ryan

• Marissa&Oliver

• Marissa&Luke

• Luke&Julie Cooper

• Julie&Calab

• Kirsten&Sandy

• Summer&Seth

• Seth&Anna

• OTHER

• Total voters
Although I've gotta say Luke dating his x-girlfriend's Mom is a little on the creepy side, personally the whole Marissa/Oliver thing caused me to really dislike her character. Her actions after and during that whole mess were really...umm...unintelligent. I mean if both my x-boyfriends were warning me about a guy, and I knew he had a history with drug problems, I think I'd be just a little bit cautious.

Anyway, Wadya think?

well marissa and oliver weren't realy ever an item, but i picked em anyways b/c i hate em with a passion. Mostly marrisa being extremly stupid... stupid girl. hope she learned her leason by now :smiley:

i loved when marissa found out that oliver was actually crazy she went back upstair into the same room he was in! that was by far one of the most stupid things she had ever done! i mean, really! How many of you would go back upstairs to confront a crazy person about the mental heath? i know i wouldn't!!!! i chose marissa and oliver (even though they were not really a couple) because I hate oliver with a passion!

luke and julie
its totally gross! i mean, how old is juile compared to luke?
its like rebounding...to you ex girl's mom

Marissa and Ryan... Like some of the other ones can be gross, like Julie and Luke, or Julie and Caleb or can be just weird, like Marissa and Oliver... But Marissa and Ryan?! Together, they're just so *boring* :yawn:

Marissa and Ryan....Ryan is WAYYYY to good for the bot.

LMFAO!!

I second that. Also? Shes annoying. And her story ark sucks. And shes annoying. And MB cant act. And she RUINS every scene shes in. And did i mention shes annoying? Well, shes annoying.

Kelly V said:
LMFAO!!

I second that.  Also? Shes annoying. And her story ark sucks. And shes annoying. And MB cant act.  And she RUINS every scene shes in. And did i mention shes annoying? Well, shes annoying.
[post="1083847"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

word!

Back