Worst O.C Couple

Which of these couples causes you to say "Ick!"?

• Marissa&Ryan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Theresa&Ryan

• Marissa&Oliver

• Marissa&Luke

• Luke&Julie Cooper

• Julie&Calab

• Kirsten&Sandy

• Summer&Seth

• Seth&Anna

• OTHER

• Total voters
I would say Marissa and Oliver which is what I voted, cos it just drove me up the wall that she couldn't see that he was a psycho even though Ryan kept telling her but it was a difficult choice cos I hated Ryan and Theresa, Ryan/Marissa are far the best couple on the show, followed by Summer/Seth :P

hmmm, no marissa and ryan is enough torture, i could never deal with a relationship with a guy anyway remotely as whiney and needy as her

She's not whiney she just has a few problems, I wouldn't want a relationship with someone who was constantly happy, it would just p*** me off!

I like her character cos it's like she's the only girl on the show who shows that life isn't easy (y) Summer just has everything handed to her, it really irrates me :(

hello!! her stepmom is a prozac junkie whos a nutcase. her boyf went away for 3 months. She has a hard life but she doesnt wallow in it like marissa

it does, i hate the fact she wallows, i mean most peopel would learn to deal with it, but shes just so conceited she thinks that the whole world is there to spite her even though she as so many good things to be grateful for.

so yes worst couple dj/marissa *shudders*

he's got funny hair though
it looks like a wig haha

and hey julie and jimmy arent that bad

anyone wanan back me up on this??

no no no, jimmy and julie is horrid :puke: what's up people, come on seriously, shes a great wicked witch but with jimmy its not right.

now ryan and marissa are skank

I thought from the options given theresa and ryan were the worst - it felt as if she was blackmailing him to stay but marissa and oliver come a close second.. but i definately have to agree with some of the stuff said above..
luke and julie cooper (sickening)...dj and marissa weren't great either - like a one sided relationship..

I think that Julie and Luke were pretty bad. Just plain cringe worthy. But I didn't like Thersea and Ryan. She was just using him. Keeping him unhappy.

i know and what was with that
pure cruelty about lying to him about the lost baby, who would be that cruel, its just sick, but least it got ryan back to newport which in turn brought seth :love:

ugh luke and julie are vomiticious, just plain wrong

Back