Worst O.C Couple

Which of these couples causes you to say "Ick!"?

• Marissa&Ryan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Theresa&Ryan

• Marissa&Oliver

• Marissa&Luke

• Luke&Julie Cooper

• Julie&Calab

• Kirsten&Sandy

• Summer&Seth

• Seth&Anna

• OTHER

• Total voters
Luke and Julie.

Honestly, I think Oliver and Marissa were suited together really. Go off and marry each other and life in psychotic bliss. Julie and Caleb are alright together, but I wonder how much longer it will last. Ryan and Marissa were alright together, but I wouldn't say Ick. They certainly weren't good together.

Ryan and Theresa. I did not like her with him. He is supposed to be with Marissa (don't kill me Marissa-haters! :nervous: ) and Theresa is what ultimately came between them. Her and that baby and her fiancee that looked like a devil! :devil: She needs to stay off of the show.

marissa and ryan. i HATE marissa. she's such an annoying twit. and she's not that pretty and a little too skinny. mischa was good in the first half of the first season but after the christmakkah episode, she sucked.

vaughnalicious said:
Marissa and anyone.
[post="1124929"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: Although . . . her mother is pretty bad for just about any man she hooks up with . . . :P

the show just started over here, so I don't really know many couples which are on the list, but at the moment I say Marissa and Luke

I HATE Zach and Summer. They have NO spark compared to Sethummer. And Sandy is pissing me off too. Rebecca needs to die like her dumb dad. The only couple I'm rooting for right now is S/S and Marissa/Alex.

lol babs, u've got my rootings as well, but everyone knows i am a s/s freak. but i'm also into ryan lindsay right now.

worst couple by far ryan and marissa!!

Back