You were meant for me

I´M so Sorry for not review soon but i´m doing it now

this chapter is great but i believe when syd finds out what vaughn has done he will be in trouble water =s or worst sleeping on the couch :( :D

thanks for the pm :D :D pleeeaaassse update :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: soon :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic:

Nanda

Wow just read all 105 pages in one day and entertained my 6 month old now if that isn't talent than I don't know what is! :D

This story is the best I have read on this site. You are amazing! I have already started to read To Have And To Hold. I already know that I am going to want a pm for that one as well, but I will ask threw the appropriate thread.
Kel

PS I think that this( :jawdrop: ) sum's up your whole story!

Hi All,
I have been a very bad girl!
I haven't updated in FOREVER!
It's not that I've forgotten about our hero and heroine, it's just that my life has gotten insanely busy. I've started working part time and things have been nuts!
I know I MUST finish this story soon, so trust me, I'm not lying, but I promise when I get more than 2 minutes on the computer I'll try to wrap it all up. Thanks for sticking in there with me over the last 7 months of this CRAZY story.
MICHY ;)

2 Months later. . .

Sydney walked through the now lush countryside surrounding her home. Two months had passed since she came home from the hospital, and now her due date was fast approaching. She was now seven and a half months pregnant, and she was enormous. She hardly walked, more like waddled around the house. Today, here in her vineyard, she carefully walked among the blossoming branches, inhaling thier intoxicating aroma. She was finally at peace. She had fianlly let go of the paranoia of thinking Sloane had come for her babies. Ever since that morning, there had not been one incident to lead them to believe that he had found them. Even Vaughn was finally starting to relax.
Vaughn. . . Sydney sighed as she thought of him. He had changed so much in his homeland of France. It was like he was finally free to be the man he was always meant to be. He loved the vineyard, and worked in it daily. His skin had grown golden from his endevors under the Provence sun. He smiled more now than Sydney could ever remember. The furrow on his brow and the vein which protuded there when he was stressed, magically vanished. It was replaced by wrinkles. Wrinkes from smiling so much and working in the sun. But, these lines only made him look more utterly gorgeous. His hair was much lighter and sunstreaked. He was the most beautiful thing Sydney could ever remember seeing. And he was hers.
She finally reached her destination. There was he was. The sun beating unrelentlessly on his brown bare back. Perspiration ran down his brow and off his long nose. Sydney stood there smiling at him, in her sheer white sundress. Vaughn looked up from his work. He had been repairing one of the fences surrounding the south field. The sight of Sydney with the sun to her back, illuminating her figure from behind caused him to take a deep breath. She looked like a very pregnant angel standing there in front of him. An angel holding a picnic basket.
"I brought you lunch. I figured you'd forget to eat again today, so I brought lunch to you." she smiled, her dimples seeming even more deep set in her chubby face.
Vaughn stood up and wiped his face with the back of his arm, streaking it with dirt. Sydney laughed and reached inside the basket, pulling out a napkin.
"Here, let me." she said and wiped his face clean of sweat and earth. The look that transpired between them was almost electical. Without thinking Vaughn reached out and pulled Sydney into his arms, being extra careful of the two babies between them. He hungrily kissed her lips. The next thing she knew, Sydney was lowered down to the soft grass. She looked up into the cloud filled sky. The once clear sky, was now cloud filled and grey. A storm was coming, but it did not compare to the storm of emotions transpiring between Sydney and Vaughn.
"You're so beautiful." he moaned as he trailed kisses along her neck down to her now very ample chest.
"Vaughn. . . " she murmured.
Vaughn was so caught up in what he was doing he didn't notice that the clouds had burst open above them and was soaking them both.
"Vaughn. . . " she continued, not sure if she wanted this to end.
"Oh Syd." he contined as he continued oblivious to both thier bodies becoming soaked.
"Boom!"
The sound of thunder overhead broke the spell between the two lovers. Sydney looked up into Vaughn's surprised face and began to giggle.
"I've got to get you home." he laughed, and pulled her up off the soaked ground.
The heavens seemed to open as the rain plumeted to the ground, sending large drops crashing against the now drenched couple. They both ran towards the house, however Sydney's bare feet slipped wildly on the wet grass. Vaughn immediatley picked her up and cradled her in his arms. Sydney marveled at his strength, as she now weighed close to 175 pounds! Vaughn ran up the stairs to the villa, being extra careful of the precious cargo he was handling. Once they were all safely inside, he put her back down on her feet. Sydney looked at Vaughn and immeditaly burst out laughing.
"What?" Vaughn asked, somewhat paranoid that his wife was laughing at him.
"You!" she burst out.
"What did I do? I thought that was quite gallant of me."
"Oh, it certainly was. How you manged to carry us all home. . . well. . . I'm impressed."
"What's so funny about that?"
"It's not that." she continued smiling. "It took a bolt of lightning to get you to realize that you were getting soaked. You're insataible!"
"Of course I am. Look who I'm married to. I can't keep my hands of you. . . especially in that dress. You should see yourself." he looked hungrily at her.
Sydney looked down at herself and realized that her now white dress was compltely see through and clung to every curve of her body.
"No way. Don't even think about it." she squeeled, as she ran upstairs.
Vaughn ran after her, quite determined to finish what he had started earlier under the stormy sky.

Sloane sat on the deck of his yaught, which was somewhere between France and Africa. Instead of enjoying the glorious Medeterrian sun, he was more engrossed with the monitor in front of him. On the laptop which rested on his lap, he saw the images of Sydney and Vaughn outside thier villa in Provence. The state of the art GPS recorded their every move in real time. He saw them frolicking in the grass and suddenly race for home once the rain started. Only one month left. In one month the babies would be born. He had it all planned out, down to the most minute detail. Once Sydney was taken to the hospital, he would take her while she was in labour. Then he would transport her to his own medical facility, and deliver the twins. Then he would transport them all to his new compound in South Africa. It was remote and the almost inpenetrable. Once he had them safely there with him, he would begin molding them to his wishes. Sydney would forget about agent Vaughn and they would all be one happy family. It was perfect. It only required one thing. Patience. He had to be patient and make sure that nothing went wrong in these final weeks. Then, he would have everything he ever dreamed about. A family. His family.

EW! Sloane is such a PERV! He wants SYDNEY and her babies to be HIS family? *gags and dies*
PLEASE say something is going to get in his way!
EE! I need to find out what is going to happen!!
Loved the chapter, can't wait for the next!
Thanks for the PM

xO laur

WTF!!! Sloane is crazy. i hope vaughn and Spydaddy find him before anything happens to syd and the babies. thanks for the pm. I had forgotten about this story. Update again soon

Nooo.. You can't let Sloane get them.. after everything they've been through already. They gotta have their happily ever after.

Great update.

Thanks for the PM

Back