Reality TV Australian Idol

Intel said:
Whoa, someone voted that much for Rob?!?!! Any-ways.. did any of u watch inside Idol? they were picking songs for the Sixties special, Shannon was the first one to rehearse with John and Erana, so he picked 2 songs, and then Guy came up later that day, and guess what? the song he really wanted to do was on of the ones Shannon already got!!! and Guy had this stuff planned out and everything :( :( poor guy, so he had minuts to try and find another song, which he did, but the song choice was totally coincidental because the contestants didn't really have time to discuss it with each other.
Yeah watched Inside Idol last night even though had a physics exam the next day :lol: I hope that lil' coincidence with the song choices don't have such an adverse affect on Guy's performance because if he's voted out on Monday I'm gonna be really distraught :(

Yeah, I was thinking along the lines of that too, *well aprt from the physics exam part :lol: * but I think Guy can pull his performances off, even if the public may not agree come Monday night and for some reason Cosima dn Shannon are final 2.

Intel said:
...even if the public may not agree come Monday night and for some reason Cosima and Shannon are final 2.
*shudder at thought* how horrible would that be! :o_O: it wouldn't seem like a true "Australian Idol" if they were the last 2!
I've got to admit, but Guy's voice seems to be the most enjoyable to listen to out of the 3 that are left

Even though Guy has been in the bottom two the last couple of weeks I would be surrised if he gets kicked out this week because he definatly got the strongest voice of the three of them. So its my guess that the final two will be Shannon and Guy. Which will be interesting because they both have difference styles.

Who do you guys think it will be and why?. -_-

Ever since Millsy left Shannon has turned into the ladies' man - you could only hear girls screamin' in his last perfomance - so he's basically got almost all the female votes (he ain't getting mine). The public seem to like that raw, country, rock kinda voice/talent and how he wins the crowd and votes with little variation in his voice/performance is beyond me. Shannon seems to be that lil' aussie battler (under dog) that the aussie public love to support.

Guy also the girls' vote but I don't think as much as Shannon. He's always able to entertain the crowd (get them up and dancin') and when this happens he goes good. He's the man with the 'fro and he's funky so he already stands out from the rest.

Cosima...have no idea who's voting for her...but whoever is they've kept her this far. People may vote for her because they want to see a chick in the final 2 but I doubt this will give her heaps of extra votes.

I've noticed that the 3 contestants are starkly different from one another. Shannon's rock, Guy's rnb, and Cosima's...err, pop? Don't know her style...short dresses? It seems like whoever has the biggest fanbase and the most amount of fans to vote (2000 votes anyone?) will win.

imo, Shannon is gonna be in the final 2 but its tough to predict between Guy and Cosima. All I know, if Guy's out on Monday I'm not going to like the Australian Idol.

LOL...good one...if i saw cosima wearing another short dress ii could have screamed.i was sooooooo happy when i saw her wearing pants the other night!

I bet you shannon is only staying in becuase of the ladies votes...obviously there are people out in autralia who are voting for looks rather than talent. i think his voice is made for a band instead of a solo career.

GUY AND COSIMA 4 FINAL 2!!!!! (y)

Intel said:
Whoa, someone voted that much for Rob?!?!! Any-ways.. did any of u watch inside Idol? they were picking songs for the Sixties special, Shannon was the first one to rehearse with John and Erana, so he picked 2 songs, and then Guy came up later that day, and guess what? the song he really wanted to do was on of the ones Shannon already got!!! and Guy had this stuff planned out and everything :( :( poor guy, so he had minuts to try and find another song, which he did, but the song choice was totally coincidental because the contestants didn't really have time to discuss it with each other.
Yeah poor Guy! But I think Shannon would have suited Hey Jude better than Guy anyway. Everything happens for a reason...I think Guy will perform better with his Can't Take My Eyes Off You.

Kelly

AussieAlias said:
Even though Guy has been in the bottom two the last couple of weeks I would be surrised if he gets kicked out this week because he definatly got the strongest voice of the three of them. So its my guess that the final two will be Shannon and Guy. Which will be interesting because they both have difference styles.

Who do you guys think it will be and why?. -_-
Guy has only been in the bottom lot once, which was last week with Paulini.

BTW, the lastest odds at www.centrebet.com on who will win Australian Idol.

SEBASTIAN, Guy 1.90
NOLL, Shannon 2.90
DeVITO, Cosima 3.50

Guy is in the lead! If Cosima doesn't go this Monday, I am going to wonder about the voting of Australia lol! Sorry, she just annoys me! I would vote for Paulini anyday over Cosima!!!

Kelly

Same!!! i don't think cosima can be classed in the same category that paulini is in. but cosima is way better than shannon.

hehehehehe...i was wondering does anybody find Andrew G hot???

I want Guy to win!!!!! :D :D
All the girls in my class are in love with Millsy :rolleyes: They tried calling his house and I am sure that they are one step away from gettting a restraining order from him. :D We have a Millsy shrine in our class which consists of peoms about him and posters and a whole lot of pictures! Did I mention that I want Guy to win! :P

:lol: Over at my school, a lot of the girls wanted Levi to win, some of them love Millsy, and most of the ones who love Levi are now rooting for Guy. As for the winner, I honestly don't know, but at the moment, I'm thinking if the voters get their act together, Guy, but if not, Shannon, although if the ones who want Cosima to win are still going striong, maybe her.

Ok, the 60's episode just aired and what a show!!!

Stand out tonight was definetly Guy. And he even got emotional!!! Loved both his performances tonight!!!

Second was Shannon. A gorgeous face and great voice! Loved his 'One' performance the best but 'Hey Jude' was fantastic as well.

Cosima's voice certainly has taken its toll hasn't it? I couldn't see her being able to survive performing a whole concert. Though I haven't been a Cosima fan at all during this competition, I did feel bad for her during the 'River Deep, Mountain High' performance because I heard the notes that her voice conked out on and I just knew that the judges were going to say something bad. But then again, she has never had a bad review from the judges, and there is a first time for everything!

After tonight, if its not Guy and Shannon in the final, I'm going to be really mad...lol!

What are everyone elses thoughts?!

Kelly

Oh, I missed tonight's episode! I was in the city checkin' out the Matrix Revolutions premiere...Keanu Reeves came over to me and my friends so we were really close to him! :woot:

No surprise to hear that Guy performed really well tonight...does he ever go wrong? I noticed Cosima's voice was kinda off last week - it sounded hoarse and croaky but the judges' didn't say anything. Hmm, it seems she's struggling to keep her voice and somehow she was still able to beat Paulini!

I've got 4 words: GUY IS THE BOMB!!!!!!

Guy was on fire last night. If Guy gets eliminated tonight, then i dont know what is wrong with the voting system because he was the absolute stand out last night!!! Im at school at the moment and im getting everyone 2 vote for guy. lol...im so obcessed!

GO GUY!!! (y) :cool: :D :lol:

PsychicAgent said:
Stand out tonight was definetly Guy. And he even got emotional!!! Loved both his performances tonight!!!

Second was Shannon. A gorgeous face and great voice! Loved his 'One' performance the best but 'Hey Jude' was fantastic as well.
totally agree with you about Guy! he's the bomb! :cool:

but i didn't like Shannon's performance ~ it was good when Dicko & Mark pointed out to him that his performances haven't been the best lately!

I think that this competition is really starting to take a toll on the contestents ~ Cosima's voice is very scratchy, Shannon's not performing his best...& Guy's always gonna be heaven-sent!

What happened with Cosima? I missed what she was saying but my dad told me she forfeited? Why did she do that? What happened to her?

Well....apparently, Cosima has been struck by mystery alinment in her throat that is causing cosima throat problems. :( What a bummer! but she said shes going to take a break so she can rest her throat and then pick up where she left off.

i wanted cosima and guy to battle it out in the finals but now cosima has withdrawn so now its guy and shannon! i wish channel ten could have told us what was going on before peeople wasted all their money voting! its sooooo slack.

GUY 4 AUSTRALIAN IDOL! (y) :rolleyes: