Reality TV Australian Idol

I think she looked really nervous. I wouldn't say that she knew that Shannon wasn't going to be announced, I just think she was really nervous.

BTW, how gorgeous did Shannon look last night? I couldn't stop looking at him lol!

Kelly

GUY WINS!! YES!! lol....i was screaming and jumping up and down. I could'nt help it!

Lol, Shannon looked very elegant with a twist of stardom. Guy looked funky in his own version of a suit. Levi looked yummy in his white suit...hehehehe

Is anyone gonna buy Guy's single??? I'm thinking of buying it.

I'm not because I think Mum is going to buy me Guy's album for Christmas!

I think the album is going to be out early December - don't know the official date, but it'll definetly be before Christmas!

I really want to get Shannon's album too. He gets a recording contract too, according the newspapers.

Levi did look great in his white suit - do you think the white suit was a tribute to Mark Holden?!!!

Kelly

PsychicAgent said:
Levi did look great in his white suit - do you think the white suit was a tribute to Mark Holden?!!!
LOL...I hope not! mark looked terrible in the white!!

In the daily telegraph today theres a part where it says who guy is going ti be versing in World Idol. The people Guy is versing is below.

Kelly Clarkson (21yrs. old) - USA
Will Young (23 yrs. old) - UK
Kurt Nilsen (24yrs. old) - Norway
Alexander Klaws (20yrs. old) - Germany
Heinz Winckler (25yrs. old) - Sth. Africa
Alicja Janosz (18yrs. old) - Poland
Ryan Malcolm (24yrs. old) - Canada
Peter Evrard (28 yrs. old) - Belgium
Diana Karazon (18yrs. old) - Pan- Arabic Region
Jamai Loman (17yrs. old) - Netherlands

Guy is already tipped to come second, according to www.centrebet.com

The betting is as follows:

CLARKSON, Kelly (United States of America) 3.00
SEBASTIAN, Guy (Australia) 4.00
YOUNG, Will (United Kingdom 4.50
WINCKLER, Heinz (South Africa) 10.00
MALCOLM, Ryan (Canada) 11.00
KLAWS, Alexander (Germany) 12.00
NILSEN, Kurt (Norway) 13.00
LOMAN, Jamai (Netherlands) 17.00
JANOSZ, Alicja (Poland) 21.00
EVRARD, Peter (Belgium) 26.00
KARAZON, Diana (Pan-Arabic region) 34.00

Check out the huge difference between third and fourth!!! Go Guy!!!

Kelly

I saw part of it tonight at the end of Australian Idol. It does look a bit weird. Like, we see the cameras going in front of the viewing camera? What's with that?

Also, my mum thinks that when he is sitting at the end of the video, on the box, he looks like he is using the toilet...he doesn't look comfortable at all!!! Lol! I love my mum!!!

Guy is a great singer, but I don't know about his film clip. I wonder what Shannon's turned out like - I guess we'll never know!!!

Kelly

I agree with all of you! The clip is sooo bad! What is up with people walking through the camera. Its anoying. Like i love guy and all but the clip is just bad! I think they people in charge of creaing Guy's clip could have done better.

My best friend told me thet apparently while GUy was in the white suit, you could see the tag for a few seconds....i think i'll be watching very closling next time i see it.

PsychicAgent said:
If Guy doesn't go to number one with Angels Brought Me Here, I am going to be soooo shocked!!!
SO WILL I!!!

I actually went to HMV to get Guy's single yesterday at the end of school and guess what?? I WAS SOLD OUT!!! So i guess i have to wait till new stock comes in today.

i think we will all be VERY suprised if Guy's single isn't No.1 next week (considering what's at No.1 this week...*groan*...britney spears)

However, the sold-out stock is a promising sign! :cool:

Guy's single sold out in hours - all 140 000 copies made! That equals 2 x Platinum which is a hard task to do! Another 70 000 copies are being produced but I imagine due to the waiting lists that have now been generated, they will sell out in a second as well!!!

Kelly

I agree about the clip, dodgy, anyway, yeah I'll post the article about the boys if i can find it again :lol: I think Guy's album comes out Decmeber 8 or something.

I don't care if i have to go on a waiting list to get Guy's single, I'm going to get it no matter what.

Did you guys catch Guy on Rove?? I was waiting for Guy's performance and i fell asleep on the couch while waiting for Guy to come on tv. When i woke up, the news was on already. Did anyone else catch it???

Yeah, you knew they both would get one. Apparantly, BMG have first dibs on all twelve finalists to give them contracts.

I'm getting Guy's album for Christmas. And I am getting a Nintendo Gamecube...not that that has anything to do with AI!!! Lol!

Kelly