Fall 2005

Hey guys sup? This one is double chapter!! Ch. 6 & 7 Yeah!! :D :P
I want to thank Mary & Blondie for ur input!! :D
Syd looked into his eyes. He had these has the most beautiful eyes. She began to study eyes the way the different shades of green entered mangle with the other shades.
Are you ok? Vaughn asked her with a concerned look in his eyes.
Syd shock herself out of her little day dream. Ummm…Yeah I’m fine, thanks she said trying not to look straight into his eyes. Weiss walks up to the two of them. Hey, Vaughn are you ok he asked. But he didn’t hear him! He was still staring at Sydney and how her body fit perfect with the way he was holding her. And he loved her smile and it seemed familiar but he could not yet place it. (Partly because he had one too many drinks to night and his memory was a little cloudy!) And the way is hand fit perfect on the small part of her back it was like a match made in haven! It seemed like nothing else was going on in the room, the only thing in his mind was him and this girl that he was holding! Suddenly Weiss voice broke though Vaughn’s little world! Huh, Vaughn said trying to organize his thoughts and suddenly he remembered that he had a girl friend all ready, and he really cared about her! Sorry my friend here has had one to many drinks tonight Weiss said as apologized to Sydney. Its ok, Eric she said. OMG did I just say that out loud! She looked at the two men’s facile expressions to see if they noticed. But Eric said nothing because he knew who she was he just nodded his head at her and dates begin to walk back over to where Syd was now sitting! Hey are you ok Sydney? He asked looking very worried! I’m fine Austin I got a little light headed! Ok I think its time to take you home! OMG was she drinking again, Austin thought to himself. OMG I was so not drinking Austin! I didn’t say your where! I know you did… but look on your face she said trying to defend herself! OMG I can’t believe I read his mind again without even realizing it! So Austin took her home. He walked her to her door and gave her a kiss on the forehead because he could tell she was distracted. She was in her own little word with Vaughn. Reality check! Sydney said good night to Austin and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Neither one of them was quiet sure what to do next! Syd pulled out her phone. Give me your phone she demanded! Why…just give it to me Austin! So Austin pulled his phone out of his jacket pocket and handed it to her. Sydney fiddled around with the two phones and then handed it back to him with a big smile on! What did you do to it? I programmed in my number and some other stuff. What kind of other stuff, Austin asked with a very serious face on! You’ll just have to wait and find out! Syd laugh a little and said good night and went inside her house. Syd went straight to bed because she had work tomorrow! That’s going to be fun to explain!

Now here is the next Chapter!!

Syd woke up to the radio/alarm clock had just gone of it was 5:45 am. She got and put her jogging clothes on and went out for her run. She went on her usually run. There was something about the sunrise that calmed her nerves. She looked down at her watch and decided that it was time to start heading home. She walked into her house it silent both of her sisters where fast asleep because it is Saturday. But Syd had to get ready for work so hopped into the shower with the radio on. The radio playing 1 2 Step and the warm water helped her relax. She got out sang with Kelly Clarkson while she straightened and dried her hair! She did her makeup she did want to look like she was wearing any but she look a littler better then normally. She went back into her room and picked out an outfit for work. She got out here camy from last night and grabbed her black pants and black pumps, a little black jacket. Then she grabbed the cute watch that KT had bought for herself. But after she bought it she decided that she did like it, so calmed it as her own. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a coffee cup full of O.J. and a bagel and grabbed her laptop bag. She was out of the house before any one even woke up. She walked out to her blue Mazda 6. She put her laptop bag in the passage set and put her drink in the cup holder and set her to go bagel packet on the set. She back out of the drive was and off to work she went! She arrive around 7. She began to walk up to the front desk but was stopped short by Weiss. Mrs. Bristow, I’ll she you to your office. Thank-you Agent Weiss. Please just call me Weiss or Eric is fine. Ok Syd said as he handed her name tag which is the only was she can get into the main part of the building with out help from another officer. He explained what the process was and then she tried it out. Is got in the first try, it usually takes most people a couple of tries before they get it right. He took her up to where her desk was and said he would be back in a moment. She sat down in her chair and every thing was already set up so she set her bag down on the floor gently and took a sip of her OJ in her coffee cup. As she began to look around at her surrounding she began to study them, with out even realizing she was doing that! Mrs. Bristow, we that they would like you to be involved in, Weiss said leading Sydney into a room with a bunch of unfamiliar faces. She thought she was really going to be sick. She began to look at the many faces in the room none of them she knew but they all knew her for some reason. Hello Mrs. Bristow we would like to welcome you to the CIA.
~Every introduces them selves to Sydney and then they all take there sets~
Weiss sits next to Syd and every body is chatting they are waiting for someone because there is an empty seat. She turned to Weiss thinking about last night. Who is missing?
She asked spin towards Weiss in her seat. It’s…. he looked around the room to see who was missing. I wonder how she will react when I tell her who is missing. Umm it... but he didn’t have to finishes his sentences when Vaughn walked into the room! Syd began to slide down in her chair when she saw him walk in. OMG you I have to work with him today can this day get any worse! Hey guys sorry I’m late Vaughn said as he rushed over to his chair. He did the guy head nod thing at Weiss and Weiss did it back! Weiss taped Syd on the shoulder. She turned towards him. Don’t worry Syd he does not remember much from last night. Weiss said and he noticed the relived look in Syd’s face. The meeting was quick and as soon as it was over Syd went back to her desk where she could relaxed a little!

Ok it kind a weird place to end but I'm tired of typing!!SO hoe u enjoy!! Please reply!!!Now I off to PM yall!!!
SYD
:thinking: :cheers: :hide: :jump: :run: :band: :groupwave: :drive: 🏒

what did she do with austin's cp??? anyway... sydney has a mazda 6. boy is that car gorgeous..... and vaughniepoo.. haha drinking. was he also smoking then??? joke. anyway, cant wait for more s/v!!! thanks for the pm.

Syd's PM List!!!!!

Bubbles
vaughnsgurl4lf
mhsalien
peanutbutter
blue_bird
sydneymicheal
iluvalias0203
sunsetgirl
deranged_girl
fire*N*ice
Vaughnlover15
Emmy_d
starrynic

any one else???
I'm not sure when I'll update it just depends on my school stuff!(oh and if Blondie keeps buging me about it at school!just kidding!!)
SYD :D :P :smiley: :blush:

😆 I want to but I'm not sure!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :mixed:
SYD
It's like 7 pages on note book paper with my handwriting and I'm not quiet done yet!

SydAPO05 said:
😆 I want to but I'm not sure!!! :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :mixed:
SYD
It's like 7 pages on note book paper with my handwriting and I'm not quiet done yet!
[post="1252872"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: Then you can post it when your done!!! I think I can wait that long...maybe!!!! 😆 :abduct:

😆 I still have to write more and type slow and I suppose to be working on the two scrape books I'm suppose to be doing!
SYD

SydAPO05 said:
I'm not very far on typing it sorry!!! :hide:
😆
SYD
[post="1254193"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It's okay!!! I promise I won't stone you or anything if you don't have it posted!!! I'm just glad that I don't have to work on anything next week and it's a break!!! We should go do something next week sometime!!!

Hey guy sorry this took me like forever!! And ends kinda in a where place! So I hope u like it!! Please tell me what u think!! Oh thank Blondie for motivting me!! 😆 :woot:

Syd turned on her computer at her desk. All the sudden an error came up! Ah I swear all I did was turn it on she said (as she jump about a foot from her desk when the error came up!) Weiss walked by and started laughing at Syd’s reaction to the error.
I’ll go get Marshall for you Mrs. Brist…Sorry Sydney. A few minutes he came back with a man who looks like he would have a pair of nerdy glasses on came up to Syd.
Are you Mrs. Bristow?
You must be Marshall?
Marshall didn’t seem to say anything because he was in disbelief that this girl could be Mrs. Bristow! What seems to be the problem Mrs. Bristow?
There is some kind of error when it boots up. Oh and you can call me Sydney.
Ok, Sydney let me look and see if I can figure out what is going on in here. Oh bye the way welcome to the CIA. Syd decide that while Marshall worked on her computer that she would go find some coffee. She walked into the break room, she didn’t even realize that any body was in the room. She poured herself some coffee into a cup and put cream and sugar in it! (Syd didn’t drink coffee much but she had a feeling she would become addicted to it!) Then she turned around to notice Weiss sitting there. Weiss motion for her to come and sit with him at the table. Just then Vaughn walked in slapped Weiss on the back and began to talk with his “good old buddy old pal” about last night. Then Vaughn looked at Weiss who had a weird look on his face. (Because of the topic he had just brought up!) Then Vaughn realized that there was someone else besides him and Weiss at the table! Syd just sat there slipping her coffee trying to act normal and avoid eye contact with Vaughn’s beautiful green eyes.
Vaughn this is Sydney Bristow she is our new analogist. You meet here yesterday when you walked in on her interview!
Oh yes I remember Mrs. Bristow. Have we met somewhere else? Sydney looked at Weiss and all most started laughing because of the look on his face, he was easy to read!
Weiss, Vaughn said knowing by the look on his face that he was hiding something. (Weiss was a bad liar!)
What I’m not hiding any thing! Weiss said trying to avoid eye contact with him! Syd started laughing at the two guys! What is so funny Mrs. Bristow? He said looking deep into her brown eyes! So do you what Weiss isn’t telling me? Syd with a big grin on her face tried not to make eye contact with him yet again! Are you going to tell me what you’re hiding? If you don’t remember than I’m not going to tell you Mr. Vaughn! She had a smile from ear to ear! She has a beautiful smile and why can’t I place her…and she look really hot in that black camy and jacket! (Hint: she wore that same camy last night!) Syd tried to look away from his eyes! OMG I love his eyes the way they…Suddenly both Syd and Vaughn’s thoughts where throw out of place when Marshall voice’s came in!
Yes Marshall she said with her glowing smile. I fixed your computer if you need anything else... wow do you white stripes? Because you have a wonderful smile! Thanks Marshall I’ll let you know if I have any more problems with my computer! Oh and please just call me Syd. Still smiling Syd looked over to Vaughn and Weiss who had concern looks about there faces. They where looking at somebody on the other side of her. She spun around to see any older man. This man had some the same facial charterist of Sydney. And all of the sudden her smile and the glow she had on her face was gone.
Hello Sydney Jack said to his daughter for first time in 18 years! And yet there was no emotion what so ever! It was if Syd was just another person who didn’t mean any thing to him! He walked over got some coffee and walked out with out saying another word. Syd was speechless, it was her father and everybody knew that. After 18 years of thinking of what she would say to him if she every meet him and she just stood there unable to otter a word not even hi back! She just watched as he walk out the door and keep watching even though she could no longer see him! The room started to spin with all the emotions she was holding inside. When the room had stopped sinning he looked up and saw Vaughn’s green eyes looking down at her with concern.
Hey, how are you feeling Mrs. Bristow? (Sydney had fallen down to the floor with the shock and holding in of all her emotions that where going on then.)
Now I know where I seen your face before! Weiss started laughing as Syd tried to get up.
Hey take it slow Mrs. Bristow! Does this happened often to you or is just because of…he stopped what he was saying a he saw a silent tear roll down her cheek. Please just call me Sydney! She wiped away the tears she could feel rolling down here face. I’m sorry Sydney I didn’t mean to… Syd cut him off with “Its ok its not you.” I mean it’s been like 18 years and all he can say is “Hi”!
Hey forget about him he is cold man! I’m not even sure he has a heart! Weiss said trying to make her feel better. Vaught thoughts began to wonder about his dad and the good things his mom had told him about. Syd began to smile and trying not laugh at the thoughts that where running through Vaughn’s head. Suddenly he heard a little laugh out of her as she looked at his confused face! Mr. Vaughn you think way to loud Syd said smiling as she looked into his eyes. His was still confused about what she was talking about, but he did care because all he could think about was the fact that he made her laugh and he loved the way it made him feel to make her happy! Syd laughing and removing his hands from the small part in her back! (This sent chills up her spine when she realized his hands had been there the whole time and she didn’t even notice!) Her phone had started to go off in her back pocket (hint: the only reason for moving Vaughn’s hands!)She know it was Austin because she had programmed it to play “eye of the tiger” when he calls her cell. Syd reached into her back pocket pulled out her phone and turned her body around so that they would see her girly reaction when she answered the phone. Weiss know who it was by the way that her face lit up that it was the guy she was with last night. Syd turned around and waved good bye as she walked out of the room and over to her desk so she could talk with Austin.
Hey, Austin sup?
Hey I know we where going to go out and do some thing tonight but stuff has come up at work, so I’m going to have to take a rain check on that date.
That’s ok Austin I have a lot of work to do anyway, Syd said looking at the piles of papers adding up on her desk! Well I hope I didn’t mess up your day! No but I do have to get back to work. She looks around to see if anyone is watching her. I’ll call you later then Syd, bye! CLICK! Down the hall she could peek into the break room where Weiss and Vaughn where still talking!
~The Break Room~
What was that all about? Weiss asked Vaughn with a puzzled look. What are you talking about Eric? The way you couldn’t take your eyes off Sydney! I have no idea what you’re talking about Eric. Do you all ways catch people from falling towards the ground! What was I supposes to do let her fall to the ground?! No it’s not the fact that you stopped her from falling it’s the holding on to her forever that I’m talking about. Ok can we please change the subject? But there was something about here that was different, I could have held her forever and every thing was good in that world! And again Weiss voice came thought his little world! Vaughn are you even listening to me? Ah, what? You where think about her again weren’t you! Vaughn quickly changed the subject again.
So what are we doing tonight Weiss? I don’t know is there any games on tonight?
So what time? Vaughn said assuming that they where going to watch it at Weiss’ house!
Don’t you and Alice do any thing together any more?
Yeah but she is really busy with school and stuff so!
I think the game starts at 7 so I buy us a pizza!

And this is my brain now!---------------> :blowup: Love ya guys!! Bye!!
SYD

Yay!!! I'm the 1st to post on this chappie!!! Your welcome for the motivation!!! :lol: Loved it!!!! Weiss is so funny!!! Keep up the good work!!! Talk to ya later!!! :jump: :super: :drive:

Back