Former Gartan Addicts #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and yes EJ's Av is . Does the screen taste funny?  Too bad it's not like those scratch and sniff stickers...scratch and lick screens.
Tragically, it doesn't taste like MV. I think they need to make a scratch and sniff sticker that smells like MV. Ok, I'm officially going to have a restraining order placed against me.
:hide:

Yeah, the screen tasted a little funny. :P Not as funny as my cell phone screen though. :lol: Charrise sent me the picture through text messaging when I was at work and I swear I almost fell out of my chair. :blush:

Wait a scratch and sniff sticker that smells like MV? :lol: Count me in on that. :P

Wait a scratch and sniff sticker that smells like MV?  Count me in on that.
EJ either we are going to receive restraining orders or we are going to Hell. And Hell is a real possibility thanks to Priest Vaughn!

Yeah..... nothing was worse than going to church on that Sunday after Priest Vaughn made an appearance on Alias and sitting there shaking off all bad thoughts of Priest Vaughn. :lol:

You guys kill me and I laughed. THANK YOU!!!
I think we all need a good laugh! :D

Yeah..... nothing was worse than going to church on that Sunday after Priest Vaughn made an appearance on Alias and sitting there shaking off all bad thoughts of Priest Vaughn.
I just love the naughty fanfic it inspired!

I'm still waiting for fireman Vaughn to make an appearance. :thud: That or baseball player Vaughn. :P

ETA: Yes, Aud and Jules, you guys didn't have to suffer through the guilt that I held after seeing Priest Vaughn. :lol:

HAHA! Sweet! Alright, maybe i'm a little too excited.

Yeah...that's nice, now i have to clean the carpet cause my cat had a freakin' furball. Yeah...alright, that's really disgusting. I don't understand why he had to choose to do it right next to me. He's only got eight other rooms in the house. But then again he's a boy, which explains it right there. lol

I vote Vaughn as a fireman this year. I think we'd all seriously die.

Kristina - My cat has them all the time. It's a pain to clean up. :P Then again he sheds alot and hates the comb and brush routine.

Or Policeman Vaughn. :thud: Hey what about Stripper Vaughn?!!

Now I have this image of Vaughn doing a striptease for Syd. Oh well, it could be worse. I was in a thread one time that gave Sark a hard time. By the time I finished reading I had this image of Sark in Star Wars undies, jumping on a bed, and singing "Mandy" into a hairbrush. Stripper Vaughn is much better!

He's dressed as a policeman/fireman (take your fantasy) and then he has to strip while Syd acts as a patron of the club because they are looking for some sleezball. :P

ETA: Ok Aud I'll never get that picture out of my head. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back