Former Gartan Addicts #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Sapph thanks for posting those pictures!! It's good thing the hubby is golfing because I think I said "dear lord" out loud. :lol:

You had to post the back picture for EJ didn't you. ;) I'm sure EJ is swooning somewhere now.

Hi Harm!! :hi:

Hey Jules :hi:

Man, I have not been in here in ages. So I see Michaels gorgeous-ness is still a key topic of discussion ^_^ Don't blame you guys because boy, he is getting hotter and hotter as the days go by. :D

And I saw the Millie clips, hes so cute in it. :love:

julesvartan said:
You had to post the back picture for EJ didn't you. ;) I'm sure EJ is swooning somewhere now.
[post="1365541"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Oh I was. I was swooning. Drooling. Awwwing. :lol: This is the one time where I did want to lick my computer screen. :P I'm just joking.

Nothing... I'm bitter. Long story short. My softball team lost the state semi's in the 14th inning. How are you?

Yeah... Any new news? New articles? I'm too lazy to look? :confused:

I'm goood. I'm just scanning my computer for viruses 'cause Stupid!Sher downloaded an ActiveX control and now my internet is infested with popups. <_< This is what happened when you want an MP3 so bad, you'd go to illegal sites to download them. Bah.

Awww, Katy. I'm sorry your team lost. I used to play ball all the way up till the end of high school. :D I know how hard losses can be. Cheer up! :console:

See if anyone can figure this out cause I was trying to and I lost count... do we have a total of 1000 pages yet? :confused: I know last thread was 250, the thread before 200, and the one before that was around 130. I can't remember the first 2. Just wondering. :lol: Cause I was thinking about how long this community has been up and how fast it's gone. ^_^

julesvartan said:
OMG Sapph thanks for posting those pictures!! It's good thing the hubby is golfing because I think I said "dear lord" out loud. :lol:

Hi Harm!! :hi:
[post="1365541"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah, MV back's reserved for Elise :D she owns it!

I saw that MV/Millie clip when I was at my sis house 🐕 Millie's just too cute...
MM.jpg

Martha ^_^ ...
martha1.jpg

Kat... :cool: just the 2 added Ocean Drive pics, other shots of the Venice mag and p'razzi pics of MV and what else :confused: ... am not sure if there's anything else new but yah...

one more pic of MV... young Michael :P ...
MVcousin.jpg

and JG pics too... glowing Jen :blush:
jg.jpg

and Jen with Drew :love:
jg_db.jpg

with Blink :blink: ...look at Jen ^_^
jg_blink.jpg

:lol: Jen looks so cute in that picture with Blink. I wonder what she was thinking while posing with them. :P

That pic of MV and Martha is the best! :love: That's so love right there. He's letting JG's dog drink the water out of his hand. One dedicated boyfriend. :lol: My bf is scared of my dog.
yeah, MV back's reserved for Elise  she owns it!
Mmmm, yes. It's my favorite. :P

Ok, I have to interrupt this programming to lead you all to vartanfan screening room to watch the MV video because he speaks a lot of french in it, and I am just so giddy even if I didn't understant a word he said. It's an interview he did with the Fox station in "De-twa" :lol:

PoketRockets11 said:
Awww, Katy. I'm sorry your team lost. I used to play ball all the way up till the end of high school. :D I know how hard losses can be. Cheer up! :console:

See if anyone can figure this out cause I was trying to and I lost count... do we have a total of 1000 pages yet?  :confused: I know last thread was 250, the thread before 200, and the one before that was around 130. I can't remember the first 2. Just wondering. :lol: Cause I was thinking about how long this community has been up and how fast it's gone. ^_^
[post="1365791"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Let see if I can get this right
1st thread was 200
2nd 201
3rd 117
4th 200
5th 250
Total of 968 from Sept. 3,2004 to June 1,2005, wow that is a lot of Vartan talk

PoketRockets11 said:
See if anyone can figure this out cause I was trying to and I lost count... do we have a total of 1000 pages yet?  :confused: I know last thread was 250, the thread before 200, and the one before that was around 130. I can't remember the first 2. Just wondering. :lol: Cause I was thinking about how long this community has been up and how fast it's gone. ^_^
[post="1365791"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah, I wanna know about this one too... (even the number of times this thread has been viewed and replied :D ...well :P if one has the patience to count it)

Jen looks so cute in that picture with Blink. I wonder what she was thinking while posing with them.
^_^ that's what I'm thinking too... but yah :D gotta love her smile in that pose...

:dogrun: off to see Jill's MV video report...

Jill, you beat me to it! :lol: I just watched the clip. French-speaking MV with some hand gestures! (y)

ETA: I was actually looking for the clip of the NFL Total Access appearance. It's bound to be posted over there because of the posters offered her tape of it.

Aww, lucky Millie! She gets to bite and lick MV. :lol: Everything all you guys want to do to MV, only Millie can do. :P

ThUyN19 said:
Let see if I can get this right
1st thread was 200
2nd 201
3rd 117
4th 200
5th 250
Total of 968 from Sept. 3,2004 to June 1,2005, wow that is a lot of Vartan talk
[post="1365800"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
wow! you're fast Ngan :D and that's a lot...

Thanks Ngan! Not 1000 pages but almost there! ^_^

French speaking Vartan?!?! :woot: I'll be right back. :lol:

ETA: :thud: I have no idea what he said, but wow. That was hot. No really, I love the French language. Coming out of MV's mouth... wow. :love:

I went to watch that old MV interview on Fox Sports Roundtable (I can't believe I've never watched that before :blink: ), and I got sucked into watching all the old videos. :lol: The KTLA interview when he was promoting Mists of Avalon was so funny. One of the ladies on the show said "you are the most beautiful man alive" and then ran away. :lol: And awww, MV said "Hi Granny" to his grandma. He calls his grandma granny. :D

OK, off to listen to MV speak french again. :dogrun:

Ok, in his interview, they asked him how important it is for the gf to meet the mom. And he was like, "They only have to meet with her once a week, or once every two weeks." :lol: So he goes to see his mom every week and when he had girlfriends he brought them? MV is a good son cause once a week is a lot. :P Awwww, he calls his Grandma, "Granny?" Damn. MV stop making us love you even more! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back