Former Gartan Addicts #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically, he's saying if it were a MiL situation (if his mom hates his girl), it's up to the girl to suck it up and live with it. Maybe that's why MV doesn't have a girlfriend. :P

He kinda is a mama's boy. :lol: He goes to see her once a week plus she leaves long messages on his cell phone everyday. ^_^ Awww, but it's kinda sweet. Is that a flaw? Did we finally find one? :P

He is a mama's boy, even if he doesn't want to admit it. :P I don't see anything wrong with that. It's kind of expected because he's an only child, and his parents got divorced when he was very young. I wouldn't be surprised if both his parents over-indulged him because he was going back and forth between two different continents, so there must have been a lot of guilt there. I'm sure he played his parents. ;) How else to explain that they let him drop off from high school. :P

It's okay. I'd take a mama's boy over any guy who hates his parents. I just hope his mom isn't a MiL-type where she interferes with who MV picks to date.

That interview does make it seem like he's a mama's boy! :lol: He's been asked about it before and of course, he denied being one.

Well, if you were his girlfriend and his mom hated you, who cares right?! :P :lol:

That clip almost showed the shoes Jill was bidding on but the shot didn't include his feet.

ETA: We're getting too spoiled with all these MV news. There seems to be at least one new thing everyday. (y)

I agree Jill, I like it when a guy is close with his parents. :D I think it's sweet that he has a good relationship with her. True, he is an only child. Except for his little half-bro on his dad's side. :lol: I think it's cute MV is close with family. ^_^

I can't believe those are the shoes and scrubs he actually wore. That's so cool. I'm surprised MV didn't want to keep those Shox. :P He always has nice looking kicks on. ^_^

You're not going blind. :lol: It's an almost shot of the shoes when he was at the beach and he met dog-walking Charlie. I just assumed it was the shoes because that's the only scene I could think of where he would wear the Shox.

ETA: I know, poor guy, he had to sit through those interviews and tolerate being asked pretty much the same questions. That day must have been so exhausting for him but fun for all of us since we get all these MV goodies.

What color was those shoes anyway? Blue and orange? Or Blue and red? I couldn't tell.

I was thinking of MV's proposal speech for some odd reason tonight during dinner. I couldn't get the line out of my head where he says, "And I don't know how I'm lucky enough to have you in my life.... but you're here with me." :love: I love it.

The sneakers were blue and white, and the Nike swoosh was red. I assumed he wore those shoes with the scrubs. I'll have to wait for the DVD to confirm. :D

Yeah, they always get asked the same questions over and over. That's the nature of press junkets, and I think those run for about 4 hours. Actors are used to that, and that's why they have stock answers. But once in a while, MV will sneak in some crazy comment like "thumb wrestling", I'm sure more to amuse himself and to snap himself out of boredom from answering the same questions. :lol:

Yeah, that thumb wrestling answer was a good one. :lol: I love how random he is. He just throws crazy answers out there sometimes. ^_^ How many times do you think he got asked how it was working with J.Lo and Jane Fonda and if they were divas? :P

Aww, I was hoping they'd be blue and orange. I love that color combo. And I was thinking MV would've liked them cause of his Mets. :smiley:

I'm off to bed. So tired. :hi: Night guys! ;)

sydofthesea said:
Any new MV news? It's only the first Wednesday night without ALIAS and already I'm going through withdrawal.  :(
[post="1365880"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
At least you've seen season four....

We've been in withdrawal for a year!

I don't mind that MV is close to his mom but I have a feeling his mom is probably just as laid back as him and no the Jane Fonda character. I think it's cool when guys are close to their family but they have to be able to see the flaws too.

I don't mind a guy being close to his mom. At least within reason. My parents have always told me that you can tell how good a guy is based on how he treats his mother. If he treats mom right, chances are he will treat you right. But he is the type that can't make a decision without mom's approval that is another story all together!

I asked on sd-1 boards if someone could tanslate what he said in french in that Detroit interview, and Elsa Caplan gave the translation, and somewhere in there, MV said "the movie is very funny and cute, and the guy is very charming." :P MV is so crazy funny. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back