Irina's Russian Federation #5

(Peers out from secret hiding place where I can see everyone else, but they can't see me)

Hmm... time for...

WATERBALLONS! (Starts tossing waterballoons at the Battling IRF Agents. They appear to be confused when they are hit by an unseen foe. Giggles hysterically. (And yet quietly)).

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*crickets chirp*

Did anyone even notice i was gone?

*more crickets*

*Liz pulls out a machine gun*

*crickets stop*

That's better. And don't pretend, i know that was you making cricket noises, mac. *eyes mac*

Well, as to where i have been. Christmas night there was a huge thunderstorm and our modem was FRIED. It should have been fixed last week except the guy didn't do it so i am currently living on library computers cuz i JUST COULDN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!

My new and recent theatre news: Beauty & the Beast has opened! It opened last Wednesday and the audience numbers have been extremely low. They're low because its just after Christmas break and only now are parents starting to wake up and go 'CR@P theres three weeks of holidays left what am i supposed to do with these animals that seem to insist on attaching themselves to my legs and pulling at my costume when i'm trying to usher them to their seats?!!!!!'

But anyway. And i also have two auditions coming up, Pirates of Penzance with the Queensland Musical Theatre Company and X Stacey, which is Arts Theatre but i'm not sure if i'm going to do that one. But what the hell, right?

Well, this keyboard is annoying me like all hell so i'm going to skip off.

See you when i have a working computer!!

LiZ

liz, i feel your pain and i definitely know about annoying keyboards. every time i do anything on the library's computers, the library people workers glare at me so bitchily, so angrily and suspiciouly that it would be very interesting to take a pic of the faces they make when they try to burn me away from the computer with their gaze. :blink:

*throws giant waterballoon-cow at mac*

bed. bed. bed.

HAH! what's computer nazis? :D i'd love to hear more about that, mac!
today's newsflash: *music plays: tududumm tum tu tummm!! 🎺
*camera focuses on news woman by desk*
"weather has been extremely bad in the southern parts of finland today, our correspondent Pii reports, from ekenäs, on the finnish south coast. when there's been snow and ice, but then it melts, the result is ice coated with lots of water, which develops into small ponds. it's been raining all day, and it's all dark and murky. this situation leads to extremely slippery circumstances. the water and ice form something so slippery, that most people use their brains and stay inside instead of going out and risking to break their necks, arms and legs. our correspondent Pii, however, did not fear the bad weather, but went out with her dog. the result was, that she slipped on the watery ice, threw one leg higher up in the air that it had ever been before, and then fell backwards into one of these ponds, hitting first her left elbow, then her back and the back of her skull onto the ice. after this she got up and screamed bloody murder because of the pain in her arm. nothing serious happened, though, but she expects her elbow to grow twice as big during the night, and the pain is still there. she might have gotten her 5th concussion, but is not sure and doesn't really care.
we must here and now warn everyone who are or will be under these kind of circumstances, DO NOT GO OUT and BE CAREFUL. it is very, very slippery and dangerous, you might break a leg, arm, back or neck, and the head is also at risk. thank you Pii for helping with this report, now we'll move on to the economic news.
*camera zooms in boring-looking ecomony-news-guy*
*music plays tududummmtumtutuuumm!! 🎺

howdy hey. going to tassie for a few days... fun... if you cant tell im being sarcastic.. look harder, its def there lol...

welcome down to ruby lane, take your picture sir, were all insane. and here with my one companian, the road beneathe my feet.

hehe. I just got a new pair of glasses that makes me look like a sexy librarian. And I really do work in a library. Sounds like you have stupid ones tho. The computers are there to be used! Hello!

*is very glad she waterproofed the lab*

Now, I'm working on a new explosive...but getting it wet will not help. :smiley: Thanks.

And the people who charge for assembly fines can go on THE LIST.

crys, there was no dry spot in the whole country of finland that evening. :lol: and i had to walk my dog. hah, kris, yeah we do have some stupid ones here! it's like HELLO no one's even in line! they glare even if there are free computers! incredible...
gaaah i wanna swim in cotton i'm so tired and i still have to drag myself to italian class...

I hate school *grumbles*. Especially Econ/Govt. We've had to analyze more historical documents than I actually cared to do in my life. My teacher is completely insane. Calculus is bad as usual. French IV...big shock compared to French III. I see how little I actually learned in French III. Biology...we're doing plants, so, it's pretty boring. It's only the first week, and I've had about as much work to do this week as I did the entire last semester. I need some trusty IRF agents to help me...err...persuade my teachers to lighten up with the work a bit. *wink*
*throws water balloon at Mac to relieve some stress*

Hey! Why am I the target?

Sorry kids. I can't help you with school stress. I have exams next week, so conversely, I haven't done any homework at all this week and will continued to absolutely nothing next week as well. I love exams.

Yeah, Pii, the weather's messed up. It's raining, but it's supposed to be snowing. It's felt more like March than January for the past few weeks.

Sexy librarian, Kris? Is that even possible? :P

Okay, kids, listification. Additions? Removals? Lemme know...

THE LIST!!!!
Teachers of any sort
Computer Nazis
People who charge for assembly fines
AOL People

Add obnoxious popular kids. I feel particularly biased today.

Beautiful fic/dream Crys!

I hate this... my bday is the day right after all my exams. >.<

*gets out of bed and yawns*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA it's WEEKEND!!!! lovely lovely weekend!! here are suggestions to all IRF agenst of relaxed things to do while resting during this weekend that pii loves so much:
-watch your favorite alias season
-watch tp1, tp2, the telling, search and rescue, and the flood!
-bake a good cake
-go out for a walk and don't fall
-listen to a cd you used to love like 7 years ago
-sleep sleep and sleep more wake up read a little then sleep again

am off to eat buns and enjoy this wekeend even more and buy some cd's!! :run:

THE LIST!!!!
Teachers of any sort
Computer Nazis
People who charge for assembly fines
AOL People
Obnoxious Popular Kids

Yep, weekends are super, Pii. I don't really have to do anything or be anywhere until 9 am Tuesday morning. Well, you know, except for stupid Model UN meetings. Grarh. If there weren't serious amounts of hot guys there, I might quit this club.

Aww... that sucks, Kat. But, at least it's after your exams, as opposed to during them.

🎺 i love weekends! 🎺 soon time for math HW but i'll stay in denial for a while longer and go outside into the crappiness that is the winter of southern finland! MUAH. 🎺 i love weekends! 🎺

@mac: Yeah, I suppose that's true.

@Crys: ^_^ Thanks! LOL, I used to use blogger but not so anymore. I was gonna use it for showing off my fanart but it takes FOREVER cuz I'm so easily distracted. However, I might start again. :D

Yay for weekends!

Back