Leaves Fall As They May

yeah i know i refused to write Sarkney with you, but i have nothing against reading it :P so please can i continue to get a pm?

i liked the beginning, it was really good

i understand why she had to go, she deserves to be happy and working with Vaughn and Lauren she clearly wasn't

thanks for the pm and update soon

Wow!!!!!! That was awsome!!!!!!!! Vaughn soo deserved that smack!! Too easy for him to say he loves her when h's married to someone else
Please, pm me when the next chapter is up!! :woot:

Hey ya'll Im back!!
Alrighty, i have to go make the pm list, then you all will be notified, untill then chickies!
opps, almost posted a chapter of Secrets and Deception.. woopsy! (read it if your not already, its quite good!)

<<Chapter 2>>

~Welcome Bachelor Number One~

She got to the airport and was angry and yet saddened to see Vaughn running around trying to find her. This is going to be hard to pull off, but I can do it .After all, I am the best in the biz. She took her bags out of her car and had it checked in on the curb. She looked around and saw Vaughn come out of the spinning doors down the road. Now’s my chance. She went inside and quickly got to the check in to get her ticket, putting her spy skills to work, possibly for the last time.

“Hello. I have a ticket waiting.”

“Your name, ma’am?” The attendant asked.

“Kate Jones.” Sydney replied. She had an internal laugh at the use of her old alias, but it stopped when she spotted Vaughn reentering the terminal.

“Ok. One ticket to Greece. Enjoy your flight.” Sydney quickly took the ticket, thanked the woman and went down the stairs to the security check. Thank God he’s not allowed past here. She thought as she saw Vaughn pass the stairs still fervently looking for her. So far, so good.

xxx

After what seemed like an eternity of noise and the annoying little kid behind her mindlessly kicking the back of her seat, they finally landed. Sydney gathered up her carry on items and then headed to baggage claim. I think I have enough baggage, thank you. She called a taxi and headed off to her new home.

This will be perfect, a beautiful view and a fresh start. Nobody to bother me, nobody to watch out for, nobody to mess up my stuff, but… nobody to keep me company, nobody to be there for me, nobody to help me with my problems. No!

She shook her head. No. Only good thoughts. Good. Good. Good. A new, fresh start.

xxx

She went into her new house and noticed it had not been painted. That’s just great. Just a fresh canvas, waiting to have life brought to it. But what color?

--Three Years Ago--

“Hey Syd! What color should I paint the restaurant?” Francie asked holding up two painted papers. “Red or white?”

“I don’t know.” Sydney replied as her father entered into her apartment. “Hey dad.”

“Hello Sydney.” Jack replied.

“Mr. Bristow! Can you tell me something? What color paint should I use at my restaurant? Red or white?” She said as she held up the swatches again.

“Red.” Jack replied coldly, moving back to face Sydney.

“Ok. Red it is!” Francie happily said as she went to the phone to order the color.

--Present--

God, I miss her. She was my best friend, and then the Covenant took her and replaced her with Allison.. She cringed at the memory of Allison. And she’s still alive! I hope the CIA finds her and keeps her in custody for Life.

She then quickly decided to paint the rooms blue or green or purple. Anything other than red. She took out the phone book and dialed the local paint store.

When she hung up, she decided to go down to the shore. She walked down the steep stairs to the water. It was not hat far from her house, but far enough.

She stood on the dock and stared blankly at the boats in the harbor and the waves rolling in. This is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. It’s so full of opportunity. I can just relax and take life one day at a time, with no one trying to kill me. Maybe I’ll make some new friends, or a new boyfriend. But I don’t think I'm ready just yet. I have to settle in and maybe then I can be happy again. Just maybe.
Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of someone clapping behind her. Then the person spoke.

“Bravo…Brav-o! Sydney Bristow, you never cease to amaze me.”
Without turning around she knew who he was. She would know that snotty British voice anywhere.

What was Sark doing in Greece?

TBC>>.

pm list.
wow i love you guys!

grassyass
Wild_Child
sydneymicheal
tubby
SydneyVaughn47

smartgirl2004
Queen of hearts
vaughnroxmysox
twinkley_angel
Catpin

SpygirlAmy
Lor_Aliasfan47
Prediction 47
luckylass
texasalias2004

Aliaschick347
KAliasGirl
Chicketepee
stella1
aprilsfool6

Vaughn-a-holic!439
Crazy for Alias
tunita
MH55995
freelancer79

Lily Ella
Nancy O
vaughnshoney
funkymonkey
aussie_chic

jadeygirl
sheheartsvaughn
newyorkaise
BrownEyedGirl
berry_kyoote_spy88

ALIAS_chick
sparklingrainbow
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Kate_14
littleangel

alias#1
scullymulder1234
Faye Vaughn

no no no no no no no she cant set a new boyfriend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reading that part sent shivers down my spine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need some major syd vaugn fluff !!!!!!!!!!! angst can also be good in a sad way!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley: some one needs to kill lauren and get vaugn on the next flight to grease(i think that is how you spell it)he needs her she needs him! clasic romance with a twist!! and may i say an excelent and excitint twist at that.............thanks for the pm............keep up the good work.......gracie :bounces:

This will be perfect, a beautiful view and a fresh start. Nobody to bother me, nobody to watch out for, nobody to mess up my stuff, but… nobody to keep me company, nobody to be there for me, nobody to help me with my problems. No!
She really left... :( I hope that Vaughn find her soon.

What is Sark doing in Greece?!? Vaughn... where are you???

Great chapter. Thanks for the pm.

WHAT is Sark doing there!?!?! and why doesn't Vaughn hurry up and find her!
And new boyfriend...er, no. Its Vaughn, once her moves his fine a** to Syd and gets her back. Right Gracie?! Good.

Anyway, well done, brill update, hope the next is soon!

~lily~

Back