sydney so wants sark

just click on it and you'll see.
I'm gonna get some sarkney actin on there. well eventually.
I'm Sydney and I'm still in denial about it :D

I want to, but if your playing out the storylines in S3, I'm not going to be able to understand what everyones talking about.

mmmm, well you can just dl S3 already, lol.
you're totally welcome when you've caught up.
and there is always the guest entrance, just press the buttun and you're logged in as guest. :smiley:

NO what i said wasnt to charlie!!! i said it tovaughnloveslonlysyd

: Your comments in Sark & Syd: Siblings? were disrespectful and rude. They have been edited to remove disrespectful and rude comments as well as to correct grammar. :

SydBristow13- what is ya problem? someone please me im not the only who sees that SydBristow13 has a problem with me??

IF U GOT PROBLEM WITH ME SAY IT...

if i know this forum, is also a grammar correction forum i wouldnt have joined.. what is up with people insulting someone over there grammar?

ozlygal said:
SydBristow13- what is ya problem? someone please me im not the only who sees that SydBristow13 has a problem with me??

wait a minute...are you mad at sabs (sydbristow13)???

dragoneyes.. i get the feeling she has a problem with me thats all!! im not mad...

just wanna know if she does, cause it seems like it??

going off "sabs"

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THAT SARK AND SYDNEY R BROTHER AND SISTER? its gross...

amanda2pt0 said:
hmmm...pondering possibility of Syd with Sark... :confused:
yeah come join us. it's safely away from sinking in deep denial like S/V has already done.

???huh what do you mean. I don't have a problem with you. you're sarkney.
we're like family lol.

Back