sydney so wants sark

ok cool!! sorry.. as someone mention.. its hard to read people over the net.....

im so greatful i found ya guys..... cause im so opinionated i get people left, right and centre abusing me and everything else

well you're on the safe Sarkney ship now. we look out for each other.

but your on almost the same time as me. where you living England?
I'm living in Holland. I'm half english though and I as born there.

naaaa.. im in oz mate! but i got a shocking sleeping pattern.... so ya a pom huh?? 4 some strange reason.. im not english but sometimes i sound like in a pom.!! cant explain it.....

i had a irish dude ask me where in irelend am i from... i had to tell that im not irish, im born and bred aussie.

lol, I know somone else from australia as well.
Tiffany I think her name was. I haven't spoken with her in ages. then again it was during my buffyphase. she wrote great fic though.

dragoneyes said:
SydBristow13 said:
well you're on the safe Sarkney ship now. we look out for each other.
yeah we do :smiley: I was about to get mad if you were mad at sabs! she's the best sarkney I know :D
oohhh! honey, i know you didn't just say that! what about me?!

seriously. Sabs and Duck! you know i'm great! :P

amisha said:
oohhh! honey, i know you didn't just say that! what about me?!

seriously. Sabs and Duck! you know i'm great! :P
Yeah :D lol...but you dissappeared misha :( ...and I'm all caught up in my friends wedding so poor sabs was left to fight by herself... :(

:( I was but I did a pretty good job with it I think, lol.
at least my posts got a boost up.
I surpassed duck :D now you mishi, although I doubt I can ever catch up with you. you have soooo many more posts then me.

anyways you're also one of the best sarkney's I know :D

wish me luck!! im off the doc today!! my heart is playing up.. and im really scared.. i dont wanna die yet.. i havent really live life and i want little me running around

U GUYS R THE BEST

ozlygal said:
wish me luck!! im off the doc today!! my heart is playing up.. and im really scared.. i dont wanna die yet.. i havent really live life and i want little me running around

U GUYS R THE BEST
aww thanks :D.

I'm giving your vaughnhateness rank a boost up :smiley:
I hope everything goes well.
Good luck ozlygal!

~Sabs

she is trying to moe on but he won't let her.
damn him. just damn vaughn to hell. that is what he deserves.
well in my opinium anyways.
Vaughn just isn't man enough for Syd. she needs someone who actually has a spine, I doubt Vaughn ever saw one.

ozlygal said:

U GUYS R THE BEST
Good luck. I hope everything goes well... (y)

the doctor checked me out and she coudnt find anything... so i had some blood tests done and then ill have to go back next thurs....

thats always happen to me! i rarely get sick but when i do, they can never find out whats wrong...

i don't think that syd wants sark but I think Sark really likes her! or he admires her abilities as an agent at least. He's always telling her that!

Back