Dreams of Dream

She collapsed in his arms. The kids where even silent at the moment trying to figure out what was that weird looking lady that’s crying in their daddy’s arms.
“I’ll leave you guys alone for a minute.” Weiss said and let himself out of the door.
“Syd? What?… what?”
“Vaughn… I…. I have to tell you later.” Vaughn said nothing back but instead held her up and hugged her and kissed her with such love that he never imagine that he ever possessed, her sobs died down a little. Then he carefully put her down back into his chair.
“Mama?” a voice said behind him. Vaughn turned around and see Anastasia standing there very confused. Hearing mama made Sydney burst into tears again.
“Yes it’s mama, come here sweetie,..” the little girl ran into her mom’s waiting arms.
“Stacey missed mama.” the little girl said and hugged her neck with such ferocity.
“Mama missed Stacey too honey.” Sydney’s tear keep on flowing. The little girl obviously irritated that her shirt was getting wet, she used her hand to try to wipe Sydney’s tear away. But still not very coordinated her hands hit every where.
“Mama, no cry. Cry bad.” Sydney let out a laugh.
“Yes, crying bad.” she said through her tears. Lucas was looking up at his mother now.
“Lucas.” she said with a sob
“Mama” he cried and hugged her leg. She bent over and picked him up onto her lap.
“Have you been good?” Both of them nodded.
“Good.” she sighed exhausted from… well everything. Vaughn seeing the exhaustion in his wife decided to do get something done. He opened his office door.
“Cindy, can you get Weiss?” he asked his assistant.
“Sure.” the blonde walked away in search of Vaughn’s friend.
Five minutes later Weiss showed up at the door. He looked him and saw Sydney talking happily to her kids.
“Can you get Irina and tell her to take the kids over to Jack’s? I think it’s gonna be a long night.”
“Ya sure, but don’t you think that she would want to be with them?”
“Of course, but we really need to talk.” he said looking at her sadly as if he didn’t even know her anymore.
“Alright man, I’ll take care of it.”
“Thanks.” Vaughn sighed and walked back the his family.
“Hey, you guys are going to grandpa’s for tonight okay?” he asked his kids.
“NO! home!” Stacey cried.
“Honey, if you go to grandpa’s tonight mama promise to visit you first thing in the morning.” Sydney said in her soothing voice. With that the kids scrambled out of her lap and ran to the door. Irina was outside when the kids got out, but she didn’t see Sydney. With her daughter missing for the past 6 month her presence in her grand children’s life was vital. She taught them how to draw, how to talk, it wasn’t till then that she realized how much she regretted leaving her daughter so many years ago. In the six years that she has been with Sydney she saw a girl of intelligence and strength. She thought that she would never see any other child just as smart or loving as she was, boy was she wrong. Sydney’s children was beyond amazing. They were smart, not just ‘hey-you-can-do-this’ smart but they learn everything that was taught smart. Irina had a chance to teach her grandchildren and she didn’t pass it up. Lucas can pick up things as fast as they were taught, he’s witty too, Irina observed. Some day he would be a great lawyer some day she thought once. But Anastasia as special, she was just as quick and just as if not more witty, she also had something Lucas didn’t, she had all the patience in the world, It was through teaching them how to speak that Irina acquired this little fact. After a few words Lucas would bound off to play when Stacey just look up at her and waited for more.

hehehe. yes everyone she is pregnant 6 month so your guess who the baby belong to.... hehe i'm gonna keep ya all in suspence for a little longer hehehe MWAHAHAHAHAHA.
--mandy :angelic:

lol Jo i think she mean good. lol and actually i wrote my idea into my fic, but it think you're gonna like it better with the new version of it :D the rest of you just have to keep on waiting. sorry.

Tomorrow? honestly i'm not that far into it but it's probably gonna be short again. still it's probably be tomorrow, i still have to work on my geography ISU and english Essay, even though theyr'e not due for a couple of weeks and my shakespeare final assignment, study for my math mid-term (even though there's nothing to study for. Lines suck!) and my science project that's due on monday. and i'm pretty much screwed on that one... grrrr. *sigh* I promise to get it up asap. Bondgal you cam e-mail or pm me ur fic and i can make suggestions if you want.

Ok, please don't let Sydney have cheated on him, there has to be a logical, Sark/ Sloane kidnapped her and did that to her, explaination. And don't let Vaughn be all 'I don't know you anymore' either, because that would be terribly sad... sorry, it's your story, please write more soon!

mystery_chick said:
lol Jo i think she mean good. lol and actually i wrote my idea into my fic, but it think you're gonna like it better with the new version of it :D the rest of you just have to keep on waiting. sorry.
I know that's what she meant Mandy, I was just playing with her! LOL! Wait?! You're using that idea?! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS OH NO! LOL! sorry...

*runs out of room like a drunken salmon*

oh no it's gonna be three... hehe i can just imagine a half a baby being born and syd and vaughn freak out.... hehehe rotflmao. hehehe sorry. Now who the third baby belongs to is what you all have to worry about... hehehe MWAHAHAHAHA
--Mandy :angelic:
i really gotta stop with the mwahahahs....

AAAAH!! YOU REALLY ARE GONNA USE YOUR IDEA?!! Oh well, interesting story line I guess! LOL, half a kid...What I meant was since it's not born yet, it's only considered half a kid. :lol: And don't stop with the MUAH HA HA's, I do it all the time...well, not as much as running out of the room like a drunken animal/food

*runs out of room like a drunken sprite* (and now beverage, ;) )

i dont' know probably becaue i've never liked the name luke. and i dont think there's any other nicknames except maybe luky? lol
--Mandy :angelic:

Back