siG thReaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm afraid i'm a copycat jems. :lol: just i have soooo many LJ icons and no possible use for all of them. and i heart them all so much, so what the hey.

squee

oh yea please don't use these anywhere else as i did not make them, a lovely person named farah did. so don't use them. thank you.

OMG! I love the friends stuff! Ok, umm, was this Raealias? I don't have the Alias font (or can't install it). If you don't like it, I'll try again, but I did this sort of quick.

Kara said:
i'm afraid i'm a copycat jems. :lol: just i have soooo many LJ icons and no possible use for all of them. and i heart them all so much, so what the hey.
hey greta minds and all that kara!!!

i felt like a traitor taking my firneds sig off - especially since the finale airs tonight here in the UK!!!! but i have to move on :depressed: i am now watchin reruns of old ones. am loving ur new sig anyways - especially the barking one!!! that was so funny. and the first one when they did the quia to swop apartments - thats one of my fave episodes ever. when moica screams "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" :laughbounce: too funny!!!! i remember when i first watched it i NEVER thought they would really swop apartments - and the one where they awopped back was hilarious!!! *sighs* i love friends. at least i can look at ur sig for smiles!!! :smiley:

alias1164 said:
Btw, Rae, who's that Charolette Weiss? I thought it was Claire Forlani for a sec.

I have no idea, the girl who plays her just gave me the pic.
Thank you soooooooooo :woot: much for my sig!!!!!! I love it! Thank you, thank you,a million time thank you!!! :D :D :D Could you please put though after " Anything Can Happen" could you put " In Alias RPG"??? And a pic of Vaughn and Sydney together where they're both looking at the camera.. if u can't find a pick I'll get one for u! Could it please say " Sydney and Michael Vaughn"? :thinking: I'm sorry if this is too much trouble!!! :(

Rae :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back