siG thReaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Could you please put though after " Anything Can Happen" could you put " In Alias RPG"??? And a pic of Vaughn and Sydney together where they're both looking at the camera.. if u can't find a pick I'll get one for u! Could it please say " Sydney and Michael Vaughn"?  I'm sorry if this is too much trouble!!! 

LOL! omg, I was like, "alias RPG?" I thought that meant Alias font! Of course...be up by monday night @ latest. Do you know a pic where they're both looking at the camera? And which slide do you want it in/after?

alias1164 said:
   Could you please put though after " Anything Can Happen" could you put " In Alias RPG"??? And a pic of Vaughn and Sydney together where they're both looking at the camera.. if u can't find a pick I'll get one for u! Could it please say " Sydney and Michael Vaughn"?  I'm sorry if this is too much trouble!!! 

LOL! omg, I was like, "alias RPG?" I thought that meant Alias font! Of course...be up by monday night @ latest. Do you know a pic where they're both looking at the camera? And which slide do you want it in/after?
lol, i'm sorry u didn't understand! You're the best! :D Yeah, here's a pic of them , I would like it after the charolette and weiss slide... You rock!! :cool:

vartan-lova said:
can someone make me an animated sig? anything s/v. i dont care what it says. i can get you pictures if it makes it easier for you.
find me some pics and I'll do it

can someone please make me an animated signature with like a couple of pics...so like:
frist slide: Vaughn torturing Lauren pictures saying "revenge"

second slide: Vaughn finallly shooting Lauren...and then that to say..."is"

third slide: sydney and vaughn kissing saying "sweet"

fourth slide: Sydney at the very end of the episode looking at Jack all freaked out...that one can say anything...like ALIAS or something

If anyone wants to please do it for me...then if you want I can get the pictures ...but I'm not that picky...so as long as the pictures kinda go along it's fine....

THANX!!!

yendys47 said:
can someone please make me an animated signature with like a couple of pics...so like:
frist slide: Vaughn torturing Lauren pictures saying "revenge"

second slide: Vaughn finallly shooting Lauren...and then that to say..."is"

third slide: sydney and vaughn kissing saying "sweet"

fourth slide: Sydney at the very end of the episode looking at Jack all freaked out...that one can say anything...like ALIAS or something

If anyone wants to please do it for me...then if you want I can get the pictures ...but I'm not that picky...so as long as the pictures kinda go along it's fine....

THANX!!!
I can do it. :smiley: I think I have most of those pics on my computer. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back